Friday, July 8, 2011

The small boss syndrome.

Today, as usual, I walked into the company kitchen to get coffee. When I open my own firm I will definitely get a similar kind of a coffee maker. After it's used, each individual pack is automatically disposed of my the coffee maker into a bin. Usually the people here are good at emptying it requires it after it made them coffee but today wasn't the case. Somehow it always happens that the small people in the company dont empty it out, which in many ways doesn't make sence. Many times when I had a problem with it, it was our VP or some other person up there at the top helping me. It seems like the small people think they are above emptying a bi. In a coffee maker, unlike the people at the top, so I called it a small person syndrome. I wonder if this is only the case in our company.

No comments:

Post a Comment